Terms of Service and Privacy
Miniflux Hosting is located in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- These general conditions of sale apply to all orders placed on the website Miniflux.app.
- Miniflux reserves the right to adapt or modify at any time these conditions of sales. If modified, it will be applied to each new order.
- Products are delivered directly after your purchase on the website Miniflux.app.
- We take the right to change our prices at any time.
- Payments are made by credit card or PayPal.
- We do not store credit card information or anything sensitive on our servers.
- To cancel your account, send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username.
- If you do not subscribe after the free trial, all your data are automatically removed.
- Miniflux cannot be held liable for breach of contract in connection with a fortuitous event and force majeure.
- Miniflux is not being liable for all damages because of this, operating loss, loss of profit, damage or expense that might arise.
- Miniflux does not collect or share personal information.
- Your data (feeds) are kept confidential and are not given or sold to third parties.
- We do not track your usage.
- We do not send spam or marketing messages.
- We do not use any sort of analytics software.
- All your data are removed after account cancellation.
- The Miniflux software is a personal news reader.
- It cannot be used for unattended usages like massive feed crawlers or as backend to another service.