Compatibility with the Fever API
An experimental version of the Fever API has been implemented.
The goal of this feature is to be able to use existing mobile and desktop clients with Miniflux. It’s also interesting for reading your feeds offline.
The API have been tested with Reeder 2 (OSX version) and Press (Android).
Improved Right-to-Left language support
When you add a new feed or edit an existing feed, you can force the RTL mode. The content will be displayed correctly regardless of the language specified in the RSS feed.
Better edit subscription page
Each subscription can be modified, disabled or removed from this page.
Miniflux can run with Docker
A Dockerfile is available in the repository.
- The settings page is divided into several pages (about, database, api and help)
- Add a Cross Site Request Forgery protection for HTML forms
- Google authentication has been removed because the OpenID method is now deprecated by Google
- Mozilla Persona authentication has been removed because very few people were using it
- New content grabber rules:
There is also many bug fixes and code cleanup.