The hosted version is for people who don’t want to manage their own server.
The subscription is only $15/year with a free trial period of 15 days.
Why use the hosted version? ¶
- Everything is managed for you
- You do not have to worry about technical details: servers, security updates, SSL certificates, domain names, backups, monitoring, etc...
- Always up to date
- This solution is maintained by the creator of Miniflux. There is always bug fixes and improvements.
- Miniflux does not collect or share personal information.
- Your data (feeds) are kept confidential and are not given or sold to third parties.
- We do not track your usage.
- We do not send spam or marketing messages.
- We do not use any sort of analytics software.
- All your data are purged after account cancellation.
- If you are not paying for it, you are the product. We are small, not a large scale business. We are not a startup backed by venture capitalists. Miniflux Hosting exists since 2013.
- Human customer support
- You can talk directly by email to the main developer, a real human, not another outsourced customer support. We can communicate in English or French.
- Compatible with the open source version
- The hosted version run exactly the same code as the open-source version. There is no proprietary fork or vendor lock-in, only one code base.
- Support indie developers
- Help small indie developers instead of giving your money to a large corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions ¶
- How to subscribe to the hosted version?
- When you create a new account, you should receive an email that contains a link to the shopping cart. Follow the link and choose your payment method.
- What payment methods are accepted?
- We accept PayPal and credit cards. We do not store any sensitive information on our servers. Credit cards are processed by Stripe.
- How to close my trial account?
- Your trial account and your data will be removed automatically if you don’t subscribe.
- How to cancel my subscription?
- Contact the support by email: support AT miniflux DOT net. Your account and all your data will be removed without asking questions.
- How to renew my subscription?
- Subscriptions are not renewed automatically. You will receive several email notifications before the end of your subscription. Click on the link that will redirect you to the shopping cart.
- Where is hosted Miniflux?
- Miniflux is hosted on a server located in Toronto, Canada.
- What is the Miniflux application URL?
- The application is available at https://reader.miniflux.app/.
- How often feeds are refreshed?
- Subscriptions are updated every hour. Sometimes, it might take a little bit longer depending on the size of the queue.
- Where are the terms of service?
- Terms of Service and Privacy