Access to the hosted Miniflux instanceStatus PageHosting FAQ
- Optimized for readability
- The page layout, fonts, and colors are chosen to be readable on a screen.
The most important thing is the content.
- Download original article contents
- Do you have feeds that display only a summary?
Fetch the original article automatically.
- No fancy features
- I suppose you don't like bloated software? Miniflux focuses on simplicity.
Less is more!
- Fast and efficient
- Be productive, use the keyboard shortcuts to navigate through the application.
Scan quickly your unread items with the lightweight user interface.
- Your privacy is guaranteed
- Nobody resells your private data or track your usage.
- No advertising and user tracking
- Miniflux removes automatically pixel trackers.
- Super simple installation
- Miniflux is compiled statically without external dependencies, drop the binary on your server and you are done.
You also have the choice to use the RPM/Debian package or the Docker image.
- Free, open source and self-hosted
- Miniflux is a free and open source project distributed under the permissive Apache 2.0 License.
Do you like Miniflux? make a donation.
Go to Miniflux's profile on LiberaPay.
Miniflux is developed by Frédéric Guillot.